Garmin Colorado firmware bugs

Despite my previous blog post, the real problem was in the Colorado’s firmware. Not realizing, but I had had the problem already for a while. I went from firmware 3.30 to 3.40, then back to 3.20 and to 3.00 before I got it working as it should. Now it seems to start up when I change the GPX files in the device. This is probably the first time ever when I had to go back to an old software version because the new one has bugs. With open source computer software somebody (if not yourself) writes a patch, now the only solution is to stay at 3.00 until Garmin fixes the problem in a future firmware version…

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail